Stay Harder with Male Boosters

Friday 6 May 2011

Stud 100 Delay Spray

I have tried various devices, creams, lotions and potions for my PE over the years...the most effective product I have found so far is Stud 100..I usually spray about 8 bursts on the head and shaft wait 10 minutes then have a shower (tastes unpleasant according to the wife and dont want to make her lose sensitivity) it only stings slightly when you wash it off but is totally bearable...I've found I can last between 10-15 minutes using this product but be warned sometimes if mixed with alcohol I find it hard to maintain an erection


I always buy it from Lovehoney just type stud 100 into the search box on the site, there are lots of reviews for it there too...After ordering, it always arrives quickly (much like me!) and is packaged really discreetly

there are lots of other premature ejaculation products there too but I cant vouch for them...maybe you have tried some and would like to review them for us here?

The details for the spray are below:



  • Stud 100's active ingredient is Lidocaine, a well-known anaesthetic. It delays ejaculation by reducing the sensitivity of the penis, significantly prolonging intercourse and providing greater satisfaction for both partners.
  • Stud 100 can be used with both latex and non-latex condoms: Stud 100 has been tested with leading brand condoms and meets the BSI Test Protocol.
  • Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin, or use if your partner is pregnant. If you have, or have had, liver or kidney problems ask your doctor before using the spray. Not recommended for use in the elderly.
  • Directions: Spray on the head and shaft of the penis, normally between 5 and 15 minutes before intercourse. Use the minimum effective number of sprays, which will vary from 3 to 8 depending upon the individual. Each can contains 120+ metered doses. Do not use more than 24 sprays in 24 hours.
Give it a try I'm sure it may help you a little if not a lot!!!

    2 comments:

    1. Hi,

      We see that you are an affiliate for lovehoney. We have a male sex shop were male feel more confortable to buy from and it converts fairly well. Perhaps you'd be interested in becoming our affiliate as well? If yes please contact me at this adress: meda@men-performance.com .

      I look forward to hearing from you!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I have ordered Priligy (Dapoxetine 60mg) safely & securely from http://eumedicines.com/

      ReplyDelete