Stay Harder with Male Boosters

Saturday 30 April 2011

Does Therapy Work?

Hi, I've often wondered about going down the sex therapy route to help
with my PE. The things that have put me off before are the ones everyone must consider I suppose..the embarrassment being the main one for us all I expect
I've never seen much evidence on the web to suggest it works or is it just that not many people have tried this method?

I have seen a few sites with good testimonials but of course they are going to be good, they're hardly going to put bad ones up are they?
I have also seen something called sex surrogacy where in time you actually get intimate with the person tring to help you overcome your PE problem. Now I don't know about you but being intimate with a stranger sounds like the last thing that would help PE!

Please comment if you have tried any of the above and let us know how you got on be it good or bad. I'm sure we'd all be intrigued to learn a bit more and it may just spur someone on to give it a try ( you never know it may even be me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment