Stay Harder with Male Boosters

Tuesday 12 April 2011

What is the best treatment you've tried?

Would be fascinated to know what treatments you've all tried and what effects they had.

I have tried various lotions, potions and devices and on the whole without much success, I tried the China Brush that is supposed to de-sensitize your penis...oh my god I thought I was going to end up in casualty..The burning was excrutiating and to top it off I couldn't even get a hard on!


I also purchased a strap that fits around your balls, the idea being that when you're about to cum you pull on the strap that pulls down on the balls..this is supposed to prevent ejaculation but alas didn't work for me!

I am currently using a delay spray that actually isn't bad...I can go for between 10-15 minutes with it which is a huge improvement for me as without it I usually cum during foreplay...its not so good if combined with alcohol i've found as it makes it difficult to get or maintain an erection

I've also tried various cock rings without any success at all, I mean what is the point of them are they just to keep you hard so you can carry on after you've cum or are they supposed to delay ejaculation too?

Please let me know anything you've tried and how you got on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment